Friday, March 28, 2008

Logan - Provo MTC Week One

March 28, 2008

OK well I ve gotten letters from, Audrey, Kayli, Ashley, Dad, Mom Jess, Sarah and I think thats it. No worries about the v necks and I barley missed jess today I saw her car but I never saw her we must have been in the temple at the same time how crazy is that. When I came out she was gone.

So My comp is Elder Wilcox and Elder Bishop they are in most the pictures. Both of them are form UT so its fun telling them things like you ditch class instead of sluff. Utah is another world. Anyways Elder Bishop is going to spanish speaking VA, Richmond and he is the one playing his leg like a guitar in those pics then Elder Wilcox is doing the matrix pose with me. I ll be sending some pics of josh sean and me soon.

The MTC is great like I said the other night I was tried and wrote some letters one to kayli and one to Audrey and believe it or not I got them back the next day. I am embarrassed to tell the story but I put their adrees where my adree should be it was pretty funny but I am still getting crap for it lol. I guess thats what happens when you grow up with email and cell phones. I dont think I've written more then 20 letters in my lifetime. My comp gives me crap because I didnt know how to turn on a vacum the other night he says Logan you can style your hair 28 different ways but you can turn on a vacum.

He is great Elder Bishop is a way fun guy. Not to much esle going on I am gaining some weight from eating such big meals but I get to work it off in the gym. The MTC is crazy thats about all I can say So many dedicated young men and women in and of itself proves the church is true. Thousands of kids setting the world aside for a year and a half to two all to share a message with complete strangers who shut doors in their face its pretty incredible.

We get to teach fake investigators and thats my favorite part I think I am developing my speaking talent I seem to keep my cool and flow better but its only because the spirit guides me. I am running out of time so I may try to get back on later how a great day and keep writing snail mail its a ton more fun.
>
> Love
> Elder Gogarty

No comments: