Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Logan - Murcia Week 3

7.26.09

Hey thanks to the Hepworths, Kayli, and Laura for the letters!

Things have been crazy here lately! With the new calling came lots of travleing. I have been in all the surrounding cities last week and we took an 8 hour train ride to Barcelona for a meeting witht the President. This morning I was in Lorca figuring out more residency stuff and I think I am finally actually legal. It has been such a mess. Last week the Lwyer called me and said I might be going to TX to finish but today our last chance in Lorca was a miracle. The lady didnt look at the exp date on the paper and I detered a few questions that almost got me caught.
This week we visited a family from ENgland and I loved their accent. We drove in his car which had the steering wheel on the right side which made thigngs intresting. He also trusted too much in his ABS system on the car and was hitting cornerers way too fast, I thought we were going to die. He would then yell at people english phrases witha thich accent things like ¨Oh bloody heavens Sir, Get out of my way, Thank you lad, have a good day¨ I enjoyed are time with them. WE have already seem to have a lot of succes with the ward. We have been pushing missionary work. We are visiting all the members and reading parts of the bring souls to me confrence talk and then inviiting them to have a missioanry experience and share it in testiomny meeting. We literally had no investigators when I got here but through refrence this week we have found 5 and three of those 5 want to get baptized. Things are going well.
This morning while we were in Lorca we broke into my Old piso and scared teh other Elders really bad it was super funny. What else is going on....We have been hunting cockroaches a lot in our house and battling them. they are winning. This week they submerged from the toliet water. We have found a new piso and should be moving the 15th of August. Dont worry about the mail you can keep sending it to the same address. Sorry I dont have more time. Everythign is going well. We are working hard and seeing lots of miracles here right now. It was also 123 degrees last week...ya I know tell me about it. Love you all have a great week

Elder G

No comments: