Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Logan - Murcia Week 9

9.14.09

Thanks Mom and Jess for your letters!

Aaron Happy B-Day!

Well not a whole lot happened last week. We had zone confrence and that went well. the President re-stressted teaching 20 lessons in house each week to Investigators and less actives. That has been going well and almost everyone in the zone is acheiving that goal. The best part of confrence was the testimony meeting at the end. I really love sharing my testimony. I believe that is how I found it to begin with and everytime I share it I feel so much growth. Durning my testimony I felt so much joy and gratitude for this oppurtuinty I have to be here. I have had some of the best days of my life here in Spain. The holy ghost has helped me to feel even happier then I have ever felt before and it makes everything worth it. Another brightside of confrence was that Jeanette and Gustavo my recent converts form Elche showed up and suprised me durning lunch. I didnt eat anything because we were just talking the whole time. It was great to see and hear how well they are growing in the Gospel. They told me about their callings and their family and just how much the gospèl has blessed them. It was a great booster to me. Knowing that God was able to use me to help them.
The hardest part of my week was yesterday listening to the bishop tell me stories from his misison for over an hour when I was planning on talking to him for 5 mins. It was a good bonding moment? but I really wanted to eat lunch. He told me he was the best missionary there evere was and his misison President had even told him so. Then he exhorted me to try and be as good as him etc. He kept asking me things like do you want to know how many baptisms I had? etc. I just kept saying wow how many did you have wow thats great I am proud please let me get out of here. I just wanted the names of some less active families to pass by and it turned into an ordeal. Anyways not much else has happened. Oh we did have a memeber preaching in front of our church with a sign on that said beware the third easter is coming or somthing like that. He was handing out material and has been confused on the doctrince. you cant blame him because he has been baptized in every church including islam. Anyway we got him to take it off and come in and listen.
Everything else is goign well. I painted the fiberglass work I did last week in the pool. I sure hope it dosent leak after all the work I did. If it does leak I pray that ia m transfered by the time they find out. I do like eating with the English people because its fun to learn their phrases. I love you all! Have a great week and dont forget to write me

Elder G

No comments: