Sunday, April 6, 2008

Logan - Provo MTC Week Two

April 4, 2008

Hey so everything is going well here its p-day so thats always good. I leave on tuesday I cant believe it. We are going to the temple today and going through the 10:20 session. I ll send my flight plans in an email later today.

Ok I recived letters from ashley B mom, sarah, dad,Audrey, and I think thats it. I saw Jess at the temple today my comps were giving me s0 much crap because they were like oh she just randomly showed up at the same time.....ya right ! It was nice to see her it was kind of a rush, I guess seeing family members is the biggest rush besides the spirit that I will be getting for the next two years.

So I have gained over 7 pounds since I got here and I swear my cheeks are fatter because I bite them all the time. I dont know if thats possible but I have never bit my cheeks before and now its a daily routine.

I started a trend of sliding down all the rails on my butt and my comp does it will me too now. yesterday I decided not to hit the one I always do and he did when he was finished he loooked at his pants and relaized that it had just been painted. Now he needs new slacks! lol! it was funny I fell on the ground laughing.

Happy B-day to Sarah and Jess I know they are coming up I will send you gifts from Spain I am positive you dont want anything from here. I would like to get labels for ethan and aaron as well sorry I ve been such a pain about that but it just makes it so much nicer to write snail mail. I loved hearing about the hamlers dad that was really funny. I hope Kent is doing better now.

A cool experiance this week.... Two elders in our district dont come from the best off families and couldnt afford cameras for their mission. I did not know this as we were at the temple taking pics I asked Elder Johnson why dont you have a camera? You'll want to remember this, he said I just couldnt afford one. So I felt Really Bad and elder Mann was in the same situation. we all chipped our money togther and bought two nice new digital cameras and gave them to the Elders yesterday night. Elder Johnson was crying and gave me a huge hug it was amazing. He is way more open now to us and has been taking pictures of everything.

This week I had a lesson on the Atonement. I feel like I really understand it now. Put youself in Jesus Christs Shoes and think to yourself would I go through the same things he went through for my family and friends? Of course you would I know I would and then to think how sad I would be if some of you didnt take advantage of the gift so you could return to be with me, after all that I had suffered so that you could be. Then i realized if we dont repent we wont even want to be with Jesus Christ think of how uncomfortable you would be in his prescenes. I hope that made sense it did to me.

I know that Jesus is literally our salvador or savior he will save us from both physical and spiritual death if we repent. I am almosty out of time but it was nice to get all of your letters today I ll be calling on tuesday as I fly out to spain.

Love,

Elder Gogarty

ps I love getting crazy in gym they say go 60 percent so I got 60 percent and then 40 percent smack talk everyone is on the verge of snapping anyway so it adds to the fun. I get people to snap in 4 square and v ball i have to remind them that hey guys its just 4 squares even though I am the one that started it all lol

anyway leaving slc on the 8th at 9:55 landing in ATL atlanta at 3:43 and then leave there at 6:30 pm get to spain at 9:00 am on the 9th so I ll call you in there sometime. I would like sarah to get me shaylees email adress and physical adress off facebook and to get me all the boys email adress also ethan aaron nick and reese. thanks for sending me their labels too. I have endless time cause the minutes round up when yo ulog off so I copy then log off then log on and continue typing. Anyways I hope that was all I needed to say sorry the letters have no form and are acttered brained thats juyst how I am right now I guess. Have a good day I ll be calling you guys soon

love,

Me

No comments: