Monday, August 4, 2008

Logan - Valencia Week 11

8.4.08

Not much in the way of mail this week but I did recieve the 2nd package! Thanks so much I am really anjoying the granola and the cook book. Thank you also for including your blessings they were incredible to study, its no doubt that you and Mom are perfect for eachother. If you want you can look through mine some amazing things have happened from it already.

It was great to hear about the surfing I am glad Aaron and Ethan are having fun with you. Lone peak sounds fantastic as well make sure to take pictures. I am glad your shaing the Gospel with everyone Dad it strengthens our testimonies so much and helps us realize what we really do have. t

his week of course has been incredible. We had ZOne confrence this week and it was a review of the last two zone confrences. I spoke on the Atonement as well and felt strongly the holy ghost confirm my testimony. I love speaking to people its very intresting to see how we are guided to say different things even though we may have planned somthing else. I spoke about understanding and spplying the Atonement. I promised everyone that the better we understand and use it the greater our desire will grow to share the gospel. Which is ultimately how we are Judged so to say on being a good missonary. Our commitment to Find teach and baptize.

I ve decided thats really what its all about. Jesus Christ Loved us so much he died for each one of us. If we as missonarys can develop this love and charity for the people we are with every day then our commitment in helping them will greatly increase seeing as we really care for them and want them to be happy.

Elder Carpenter and I have our last week togther. He is probly getting transfered and I ll get a new comp here.

Sorry my time ran out anyways I am super sad for Elder Carpenter and I to be done we have had a lot of fun and success I will really miss him. Next tuesday I will have a new Companion. I am sure that you are an incredible Ward Misson Leader I wish you were ours. Everything else is going well here we are baptizing a Lady on saturday named Gloira we actually just met her and taught her two days ago. She is completly ready and is getting baptized along with kevin Patricias son this saturday. I translated for her as well yesterday which was fun.

The missiion is such a blessing I realize how much I ve learned and changed. I cant believe how self centerd and prideful I was before. I even came on the misson for myself. I feel like that part of me has really changed instead of studying the scriptures so I can know lots of things I study them so I can help lots of people and the same with spanish I am learning it so I can help people feel the happiness that atonement brings into lives. Helping opthers out instead of just comparing yourself and making sure you are better then the guy next to you.

I love this gospel I know its true I woudlnt be here if it wasent. I am greatful that we have the knowledge of where we came from why were here and where were going. It makes everyday so much easier and gives purpose and meaning to living. Jesus Christ Lives and I greatful for the sacrifice he made for us that we cant even fully comprehend. the love he has for us is unmesurable.

Thanks for the great letter Dad. Hope all is going well.
Love you all Love Elder G

Please send me an article via email on Body Language. I want to learn how to look at people and see what they are feeling thinking like I know eyes looking different directions means different things. And Moms Carmel syrup recipe would be great as well. Oh and also what foods give you more energy? Thanks hope thats not to much to ask thanks for taking care of the packages.

No comments: