Monday, August 18, 2008

Logan - Valencia Week 13

8.18.08
Recieved letters old letters From Ashley, Jessica, The Hepworths, The Mneittes I dont know if thats spelled right but thanks for your letters. I think thats it. They were letters that were mailed to Madrid MTC. Please Make sure My address is correct on my websites.

Well the first week with the new comp has been great we get along great and work well togther. He Is form Mesa Az and I make fun of him not living through the mission alive because he is almost Bald and his back is pretty bad. I wish I could explain him to you he is great we have a lot of fun togther. This might describe him a little bit the other day I was just like wow there are so many crazy people in the world today and he just said welcome to the last dispensation lol. He is a great kid very focused and I am looking foward to the rest of the transfer with him. I also enjoy doing more of the leading part since I have been in this area longest. I get to make the calls now and I like that a lot more.

Yesterday we had an amazing experiance I want to share real quick. We met with a man from Peru and taught him the first as we were teaching him I felt inspired to commit him to baptism even though it was only the first lesson. I did what I felt prompted to do and I told him to read from Mosiah 18:8-10 Then I said once you recieve an answer to your prayers will you be baptized ont he 6th of September. I said I promise you that you will recieve in answer if you ask with faith, real intent, and a sincere heart. He said yes of course. Then to my suprisement I asked if he would pray specifiacally about the Book of Mormon and they way he responded was quite intresting..he just started praying right there durning the lesson and as he asked God if the Book was true I felt the Holy Ghost so strongly feeling that cant be described. I had a hard time not crying for some reason but I was on the verge of tears. When He finished I said I think youve gotten your ansewr. Then we talked baout that Holy Ghost and he told me exactly what it had felt like as he was praying. It was an amazing experiance and I was very greatful to beapart of it. We ware working with him to be Baptized the 6th.

Sounds like everything is going well back home keep up the missionary work family! Jess it wasy great to hear about the Baby and Nick being a Dad sounds like you guys have a had some fun experiances already.

Dad could you please send me labels with this address next letter Oficinac/ Calatrava Nº 10-12 Bajos08017 Barcelona, EspaÑa Thanks very much for sending so many packages I am a very loved missionary as they say here. My transfer is over the 22nd of Spetember so dont mail anything a week prior to that with my Valencia adress its very likely that I ll be leaving.

Love you all Elder G

No comments: