Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Logan - Elche Week 10

1.19.09

I recieved letters from the Roberts, Mom, and a B-day card from Grandpa and Grandma Gogarty. The card arrived on the 14th so it was a nice suprise, you timed it just right Grandpa! Thank you very much for the money and the card.

Well last preparation day I wanted to buy a sweater and I ended up walking out with a new suit. The suits here arent very expensive and I like the sytle a lot more. Wedensday we had zone confrence which was really good and I learned a lot. After the confrence when we came back to Elche we ate with a family that made me a B-day cake. Then when I got home the other Elders had made me another one. Then Thursday we ate with the Fmaily from Columbia that we baptized and they had bought me a cake. So I had three cakes which was great but I m going to have to run a little harder this week. I cant think of what really happened this week but we did start teaching English classes and I am really enjoying it. We have more then 20 people coming and we are teaching just as a free service. After the class we leave a spiritual message and they can stay if they want. I have realized how poorly I understand english and am trying to learn it a little better. The best way to learn somthing is to teach it to someone else it seems. You have to have it clear in your mind to be able to explain to someone else clearly. Nothing to much happened this week, today we are going to go for a long run and then just relax. Transfers will be this sunday so if you have any mail to send do it today or else I wont get it if I am leaving. Either the mail man is stealing my mail or no one is writing, Id like to blame the mail man but today is my 10 month mark and everyone says this is when the mail stops. We ll see. I love you all thanks for the prayers and support.

Love

Elder G

No comments: