Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Logan - Elche Week 9

1.11.09

Thanks Mom and emily for your letters last week! And Grandpa for your email today!

This week has been a highlight week for my Mission. Saturday night Jamie was Baptized. Before her baptism there was a stake meeting and two Elders from the Seventy were there one of them was Elder Gèrald Caussè. He spoke in the last general Confrence and gave a wonderful talk on how all of Gods children can understand the gospel. He was invited to stay for the Baptism and was happy to do so. It was a very neat experiance for the whole family after as my COMpanion and I introduced Jamie and her Family to Elder Caussè and translated for them as he gave them advice as new members of the church. I had a very nice time visiting with him and actually got to translate for him the next day in church. I felt the spirit most strongly as we sang Divina Luz with just the missionaries. THe whole service was very uplifting and a great testimony builder for the whole family. This family from columbia has been worth all the hard times I have had and all the hard times that will come. I have been in Elche specifically for them and will never forget some of the experiances we have had togther.
My birth day is Wednesday! as well as Zone confrence down in Murcilla, I am very excited to have confrence we always learn so much. My transfer ends the 25th so it would probly be wise to not send letters after the 18th of this month. I could stay I could go we will just have to wait and see. Everyone thinks I am trainging but I dont really know we ll see. You should have a package from me soon and I would like it if you could go to wal mart and print of some pictures and send them back here. Pictures of the Baptism just 3 copies of the best one as well as a few copies of me with the Family in front of their little chirstmnas tree. I want to leave those with them if I get transfered. Also if you are in springs if you could pick up extra lead to that pencil you sent me. The color lead. I just want it for back up there is no rush on that. Thanks for all you prays and mail. Love you all

Elder G

No comments: