Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Logan - Lorca Week 1

1.27.09

Well last night I moved to Lorca with is the furthest south in the mission that you can go. THis is my new Adrress

Elder Logan Gogarty
C/ Castilla 5, 2B
Lorca, EspaƱa 30800

I actually took the place of Elder Carpenter my trainer. He was in a threesome and went zone Leader in the Islands I took his place and now have two companions Elder Worthen from Ogden UT and Elder Kempkens from Germany. We have to speak in SPanish because Elder Kempkens English is not too good. We have a super nice piso but it is really small. I have been organiszing and stressing all night trying to find places for things but its just way too small. I did make a lot more space but I am going to buy some containers today to put stuff under the beds and I also want to throw just about everything away. Elder Worthen and I have a lot of the same intrests so we should have a fun time togther. I am also excited to learn a little german culture as well. I am very sad to have left Elche. It was extremely hard saying bye to Gustavo and his family. I gave them a hymn book with a picture and letter durning sacrament and they started balling. I will def. want to visit them when I come back. Lorca looks like a good place its a little smaller then ELche and it only has a branch here. We had a cita right when I got here last night as I got off the train and it went well. Its a little weird teaching with three people but I am sure we will get better at it. I think today we are going to just explore the city a little bit. The weather here is a little warmer and I hope I get transfered before summer hits becasue its going to be really hot. everything is going well so far and I m sure I ll have more to tell you next week after I learn the area a little better. Dad thanks for the great letter it was very funny. COby happy b-day! If you could find me a jump drive that I can plug my xd card into that would be fantastic as well as some new labels. Well Love you all Elder G

No comments: