Monday, September 1, 2008

Logan - Valencia Week 15

9.1.08

Hey thanks for your letter Adurey I really enjoyed it and Mom thanks for yours as well I always look foward to them. If you could keep sending the mission office labels periodically that would be great. PLease also send me the url to our Blog.I will send my mug shot asap and I was wondering if you could keep an eye out for a north face jacket for me. Like a waterproof one with a zip out fleece. Kind of liek the one you have. We can wear those durning the winter instead of suit coats. Dad thanks for your letter and I figured you were in Cali when mom Said she was going to be talking to Amy Paul next week. I am sure you guys had a great time. I am not homesick so no worries and hearing about surfing isent bad I enjoy it. One Elder in our Piso thinks he is Deddo off of goonies the chinese boy that sets booby traps and he is always setting up traps trying to get me its really werid but anyways they are always lame and obvious. So My comp and I got home earlier then they did the other night and I set up x mas lights in the hall way as a distraction and then put a trip wire down. I have it on film him walking throught the door and then triping its pretty funny. So if you see a video of that when you get my card you will know what its about. You cant really tell but you can definetly hear me laughing very hard. Tommorrow we have some Priests from the ward coming with us the whole day to see what its liek to be a missionary. I am going to try and show them all the good parts so they still want to go. We will try to avoid the walking around in the 100 degree wheater in suit clothes while people yell at you part. We also have a big confrence this Wednesday with a General Authority speaking. WE are picking up Elders from Palma Islands at tthe Airport so they can stay with us for the confrence. I am amzed how everyday it seems like I STUDY SOMTHING I NEED to teach that day. We are very guided as missonarys i say that over and over but I see it again and again. Ia m very greatful for the lORDS Help there is no way we could do it with outhim. Every transfer or 6 weeks I will be mailing on tuesday because Monday is Packing day. I think I will be getting transfered this transfer which is on the 21st. I may be going out to one of the Islands We will see. all is well I am pretty worn out today its very stressful trying to help so many people and constantly be thinking about them. Its hard to explain. I will be looking foward to your letter next week. Love you all Love,Elder G

No comments: