Monday, July 14, 2008

Emily - Santander Week 16

7.7.08



Wow sorry the letter this week is going to be really lame and short. Im too busy looking at the beautiful pics of my new neice Brenna. I can´t believe that she is here and that im an aunt and that my sister is a mom. Im sitting in a internet place right now crying my eyes out and my neck is bright red. I love you all so much and i especially love that new baby. Im going to hold her in my dreams tonight. I just can´t believe how much i love u guys and how much I miss you sometimes. This is the hardest and most rewarding thing Ive ever done. We taught the most amazing first lesson on saturday night from a lady that I contacted on the street. When we showed up she had invited two of her friends and they all had their bibles ready to hear the word of God is how they say it. One of the ladies taught everyone how to pray because missionaries had found her in the hospital years ago and taught her how to pray so she could feel better. She never knew until then that praying was actually talking to God and not something memorized. They understood the whole lesson and knew that they just had to pray to know if it was true. Ifelt the Spirit so strongly as i testified about families and the Restoration through the Prophet Joseph Smith. All of them showed up for church and i almost started crying especially when i saw Pablo an investigator ive told u about before. He came to church and he was hiding behind the door and I started screaming when I saw him. He has been so difficult but we are finally resolving a lot of his dudas and he showed up all dressed up for church. It was a miracle that he came. I loved this Sunday and I loved seeing so many people show up, it was awesome.Im a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of LAtter Day Saints. The only true church on the face of the earth. I can´t believe I represent Christ´s church. I love testifying everyday of my Savior and His Church. Families can indeed be together forever and we have a living Prophet on the earth today who holds the Priesthood.I know this is short, sorry. I love you all so so so much. I still can´t believe that Im here sometimes. I pray for you all the time and I hope you all have a wonderful week. Love,the sister

No comments: