Monday, July 14, 2008

Logan - Valencia Week 9

7.14.08
Thanks for the emails, ethan, nick, reese, jenny, jace, I really enjoyed the pictures of your guys climbing greenhorn that looked like an amazing trip. Dad thanks for the plant its not a venus fly trap but its still great its and octopus plant and there is no flysd left5 in our piso. I cant believe it made it alive. Thanks !

This week has been great. We ate with some Africans who cooked us up some nice pig feet stew. As you can imagine it didnt tast the greatest but I was polite and ate it anyways. I cant believe some of the things I have eaten already.

We are having a meeting with the ward this week and encouraging everyone to buy Preach my gospel manuals. I really think this will help strengthen the ward a ton. I read the book our heritage and I was curious about our ancestors. If you could send me some iunfo on Daniel Webster Jones that would be great.

I dont have a ton of time but I would like to tell you about a blessing we gave this week A lady that was hving back spasims was meeting with the Hermanas she was in wuite a bit of Pain so the Hermanas called us to come give a blessing. We taught her shortly about the priesthood and asked her if she had believed that she could be healed. She said she did and as we layed our hands on her head for the blessing I felt so much power through my body and I could tell Elder Carpenter felt the same. We gave a blessing and as we finsihed she said she was fine. I am thankful that we have the same preisthood that the apostles had when they were with Christ. What an amazing thing to be a part of. With faith everything is poissible. Sounds like all is well, Dad thanks for your great stories. I am out of time. Have a great week !

Elder G

No comments: