Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Logan - Valencia Week 9

7.21.08

Buisness:I have not recieved tha package we might need to track it.the next package I would love if you could slip in a thing that counts steps or miles or somthing I want to map a mile in the park to run. Oh and the pueblo commerance thing with me surfing. Also the back page to that magazine the elders want to see it. My companion wants surifng lessons from you when he gets back.

Dad thanks for the great letter I was so excited to read about the river and MOM ! Your surfing! You are better then most kids my age if you can sit in the wave its good to be stuck in the wave most people cant stay in it. I am very impressed keep up the good work! be one with the water and once your surfing just relax and slow everything done in your mind. you have to just feel it a lot like driving a stick shift car. Our fmaily is becoming a surfing family I am very happy about that. I ll make sure to marry a girl that can shread some waves with the family so we can go on good surfing vacations.

I was reading a Church Magazine this week and one article said (I dont think there is one thing better for a son and father then fishing) I started laughing and thought I can think of a 101 things better. Dad thanks for being such and amazing father. If we could choose our parents I would choose You and Mom. I thought back and told some of the Elders the places and things we have done togther and was amazed thinking about some of the trips we ve been on. Camping with nothing in the desert lost, dirtbiking through the mountains of El Salvador, Surfing in Baja, climbing 14000ft peaks in CO, Sailaing in Mexico and the list goes on and on. We have some incredible trips and adventures togther and I wouldnt trade them for anything in the world. I remeber the first and last time we went fishing up in San Isabel and we both decided that was enough of that. DOnt get me wrong fishing is great and a good time to talk with your kids but I enjoyed sitting on our surfboards out in the ocean talking a lot more. Thank you for the adventures and friendships.

This week has been great I baptized Patricia on Saturday and we confirmed her yesterday. Its amazing to see the Happiness and the change that has come into her life. Her eyes have a light that they did not have the first night we knockecd on her door. She has quit smoking and counties to tell us how her burdens have been ligthedn and shee feels peace and feels good. The Gospel and Holy Ghost Makes us feel GOod. I have never been so happy or content in my entire life. I have been consistently happy since I got here. The more we obey the better we feel. I dont need to buy a new pair of jeans or do somthing fun to feel good there is a big differeance, true happiness is not just a pleasure that fades away. The Gospel Makes us happy and I am thankful that we have it in our lifes.

This week I have got rid of all the dishes in the Piso besides 4 sets because doing dishes has got so out of control it makde me laugh and think of you Dad because I remeber you tryingot do that in the summer times when we were younger. So far its working out though. We have been teaching English Classes each week and that has been a lot of fun. We are hoping ot get some people intrested in the church from it as well. Its funny to listen to them same words in english with the Spanish accent I can only imagine how bad I sounded hopefully itsgetting my accent is getting better though. Everything is going well. This transfer is over on August 10th and I am worried that my coomp is leaving.

I ll will be sad to see him go we have grown every close and seen so many miracles togther. Well I am sure this is plenty for one letter hope all is well have a great week everyone. Today we are going to a BUll Fight! I am excited it should be pretty intresting I have my Spain tie on and I ll be sure to take some good pictures. Aaron send me a letter you lazy punk you cant just take my place as my Dads child and forget all about me. I would love to hear from you and see how your doing. Love Elder G

No comments: