Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Logan - Lorca Week 9

3.10.09

Thanks MOm and Emily for your letters! Im staying in Lorca keep the letters coming! This week has been crazy and I dont have near enough time to tell you all the crazy things that happened. First off and most important Martin a man we have been teaching was baptized saturday. Like always it was an incredible thing to be a part of and the spirit was felt strongly. I am excited for him and know he has already gained such a strong testimony of the Gospel. THis week I have traveled to Valencia twice which is 4 hours on the train each way. I have finally recieved my residency but it wasnt an easy process. After racing around Valencia in a taxi, Using Elder Fiske as a fake lawyer, and making phony goverment documents, the process has been finished. I will be going back in 40 days to pick up my card and to re new it since I have already been in spain so long. I was on the phone with the real lawyer and president all week running to a ton of different buildings and waiting in lines. More good news is that I was able to attend a firework show while I was in Valencia as well as visit some good friends. The families from the ward were shocked to see me and we had a good time. Yesterday while I was on the way to Valencia a 26yr old, attractive lady sat next to me and we begin talking. She actually spoke english quite well so we randomly switched in between english and spanish. She had gotten off the train before me and was waiting for me. We walked up to her and began talking again and then said we had to go. She grabbed my and then leaned in to give me besos (kisses) and I had to pull away. Her face was bright red and she was offeneded, I tried to explain that we couldnt as missionaries and I dont think she understood lol. We then basically just ran off and the whole situation was just super akward but funny as well. So many other things have happened but I dont have time. Eldr kempmkens my other comp the german got transfered. I am staying in Lorca with Eldr worthen. I m excited to see what we can do. I was also cursed by a gipsy week but other then that not much has happened. Hope everyone is doing well I love and miss you all next week is the official 1 yr mark...and thats crazy. Love you all Elder G

No comments: