Monday, March 2, 2009

Logan - Lorca Week 8

3.2.09

Hey I recieved a bunch of lettter this week thanks to Lis, Jordan, Mom, Ashley, Bryndee,Jessica and Jordana Jonshon. I really appreciate it and I ll try to write you back today.

Dad thanks for keeping me posted on the bike shop its super fun to see how everythings going. What is the name of the shop going to be ?

Well theis week has been quite crazy where do I even start. I m sure you ll be happy to know that yes thats right im still an illeagal citizen. If I get stopped on the street by the police it will be an instant 150€ fine. I will be going to Murcia again on Tuesday and hopefully this will be the last time. THe other news or warning is that I strongly recomend everyone to avoid the hair cutting schools at least here in Spain. This week I thought I would save some money and get (practiced) on. The girl that cut my hair was shaking so bad that she almost cut me multiple times, when I say me I mean my head not just my hair. Finally I sent out an SOS and the teacher came over and tried to fix it even though it was past the point of no return. I could go on but lets just say I had to buy a hair clipper after and it was still hard to fix.
We had zone confrence in Murcia and its exactly what I needed. THe topic was obedience and enduring to the end. I was suprised as I felt he was specifically talking to me through out the condfrence. It reminded me that he is called of God and recieves inspiration and revelation specifically for each of us. The best part was bearing testimony after the confrence. I felt the spritit strongly and it was nice to have a strong confirmation remind me that I m exactly where I need to be. WE were fasting with a man that we are baptizing this saturday that he could find work yesterday. I have seen so many miracles come from fasting on the mission. I know withouth a doubt its a true and powerful doctrine. We started fasting saturday togther and on sunday morning he recieved a job offer in murcia so he took his papers to the office and they are thinking of hiring him. he has been here a year without work and it was truly a mircale that someone came to him with an offer.
Mom! I made root beer and it tasted super great. I was so shocked that it was that easy. Thanks for sending the syrup. All is well here love you all. Make sure to send letters to the mission office after today because I may be moving. I ll let you know tuesday morning. Have a great week

Love, Elder G

my english is getting horrible !

No comments: