Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Logan - Lorca Week 17

5.4.09

Thanks Mom for your letter this week I am always looking foward to them. I also got the packe and used the tripod today, I will send pics.


Well I dont have a lot of time but this week we had a next experiance with a 17yr old kid we are teaching. We taught him the first and we have a goal of talking about baptism in every apt. so that was brought up and mentioned. Then in the sencond apt. I asked him before we started if he had quesitons and how he liked his reading. He told us I know its true I want to be a member. Its amzing how valid the promise is in Moronia I have a lot of trust in it and Faith that God does answer prayers. Lots of other amazing things are happeneing but there it no time to write it all.
Things are goign well with the new comp we get a long great and thats a nice change. Its nice not having to work so hard at getting along with people. We get along naturally well and it makes things funner and easier. Today we were goign to go play raquet ball but then I remembered how Dad met Mom and I thought maybe we d better not lol. jk but instead we climbed the biggest mountin that we could find. I have been eyeing it since i got here but no one would come with me untill now. We got up early this morning and it took two hours to climb it. When we got to the top we flew our cheap kites off the very top. Then we just put out towels on top a weather station and layed out in the sun. It was a good day and I ll be excited to do things like that with my wife instead of another man. I am excited to talk to you next week I hope emily dosent steal all the time you can call me at 637 460 772. If the reception is bad I ll give you another number to call. Just to give you a weather update its 38 grados or 100 degrees and we still have a the jacket rule on. I just keep telling my Hijo (Welcome to the mission) Lol Love you all have a great week

Logan

No comments: