Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Logan - Lorca Week 18

5.11.09

Thanks Jenny, Mom, Jessica, and Jordan for the letters they were much appreciated. Happy Birthday Dad! Well the week has been going well and I have been enjoying the new companion and pretty much everything minus the heat. We have a lot of investigators progressing and should have a few baptisms at the end of this week and next. The work is going well here and I feel bery comfortable which is nice. This morning we rented bikes and zipped through the town which was really fun. We were busting wheelies front and back and just riding fast through the little spanish streets which was really fun. At one point we had to out run a man in a yellow vest. I hope it was just a bum that had a yellow vest and not a police man. A lot of times the bums find these yellow vests and they back up cars and stuff and everyone pays them. Well I really dont have much to say I had a great time talking to everyone and it really felt good to remember I have a family that loves me. You sometimes forget that on the mission. It seems like you guys are almost a dream from the past and I have and always will be doing this. So it was nice in a way to remember that I will come home someday lol. Well everything is going great I love you all and have a great week Love The brother

No comments: