Monday, May 12, 2008

Emily - Santander Week 8

5.12.08

Oh my goodness I loved talking to you yesterday. Sorry for the HUGE sob fest, I had a lot on my mind. I just love you all so much. You have each had such an affect on my life and it was nice to tell you over the phone and hear your voices. I´m pretty talented I can make people cry and laugh in a matter of minutes. Don´t worry my eyes were a lil swollen this morning when I woke up but sometimes it just feels good to cry.

Mom-Yesterday I forgot to tell you that for your Mothers day gift I started taking a multivitamin everday. I have been going strong for a couple weeks now. Also a random thought came to my mind. Wouldn´t it be so cool if there was such thing as a family language. Of course we would still speak English but we grow up in the home with a language that only we understand. So random I know but it would be awesome.

I also thought of a couple more package ideas. I would love to have my favorite pair of jeans. They are the ones that have like five buttons up the front. Oh goldfish I love those and they don´t have them here. When I was at the MTC I did a free makeup class and they gave us a bunch of stuff from Nuskin and I love it. Any girly stuff is fun to get like for a pedicure, facial. I am running out of eyeliner(get same as sister has), moisturizer. Anyways that kind of stuff would be nice. Thank you!

Brother: I wrote Elder Webb but I can´t write him once he gets in the mission because we can´t write to people in our mission. If he has any questions maybe he can ask you and then you can tell me. Thank you for the talk. I heard it in the MTC and loved it. Talking to you yesterday helped me so much. I can hear the power and authority in your voice that you should have as a missionary. Its amazing to feel the Spirit so strongly everyday, isn´t it. I love you brother and I´m so grateful to be here with you. We are part of the most important work on the planet. I love you!

Family I love you with all my heart. Dad thank you for your e-mail and your words of advice. Could you write out what you said to me and send it to me, maybe. I took a couple notes while you were talking. Thank you for your wisdom and your love. Mom I loved hearing your voice, your beautiful in every way. Sisters I love you. You truly are my dearest friends. Coby it was good to talk to you, I love you, write ME!Well my time is up and like dad said lets not wait until Christmas! Love, EM

No comments: