Friday, May 23, 2008

Logan - Valencia Week 1

5.21.08

Hey I am here in Valencia.

I was very excited to get off the plane today as I stepped off I knew that this is where I am supposed to be. Preisdent is way awesome he drove us to the top of the city and pointed out all the areas, I didnt know Barcelona was so big. We get cell phones here and we can txt eachother its pretty sweet. We also can watch disney movies on P days. We get up at 7 30 and go to bed at 11 30. I was also suprised at the number of baptisams we have in this mission. It is a baptizing misison. we are shooting for 50 this month.

I am very excited i cant belive I am finally here. My trainer is Elder Carpenter he is a very cool guy I am excited to get to know him better. Thanks mom for your letter. I also got letter from Bryndee P and Ashley and Emily tell Bryndee thanks. Also tell Elder North I said Hi he is such a great missionary. Hope all is well my P days are on Monday so I will be on then. I will send my new adress then as well. I am very excited to be here

Love, Elder Gogarty

No comments: