Monday, May 26, 2008

Logan - Valencia Week 2

5.26.08

Hey thanks for your letter. My companion is great his name is Elder Carpenter he si From Mesa Az and has been out over a year. His spanish is great and he has been helping me out a lot. I was very lucky to have him as a padre we say here. My New adress is General Barroso 37-9 Valencia 46017 Spain. I should be here for at least the next 12 weeks.

WE have had a suprising amount of succuess this week. WE have three INvestigators that we will probly be baptizing next month at least. One of our street contacts came to church yesterday so that was ecxciting too. Its amazing how much more receptive the SOuth Americans are. We work long and hard. WE have all of these pueblos in are area that have never been tracted out so we travel to the outskirts of Valencia and work those areas. Its amazing to help people come unto Christ. We Taught a couple from Bolivia this week and I felt like the lesson was very powerful.

Everything is great I have been cooking some really good food. I love the food here and especially the fruit. Were able to buy freash fruit off the streets every morning. I dont really know what else to say. We live in a Piso with anothe companionshiop and they are both fun too. Are apt is pretty big and nice for the most part I made a lil mvideo of it today so I will send my card today or tommorrow. I said to be ecpecting it a while ago but I never got around to sending it. All is well here Have a great week

Love Elder G

No comments: