Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Logan - Lorca Week 3

2.9.09

Thanks Audrey for your letter and The fox family as well. Emily I got yours too and I sent you one today as well. Grandma Happy Birthday this week!

Well the week has been pretty exciting and fun. I am enjoying my compànions and we seem to work well togther. We had one of out investigatiors get baptized on saturday. He is from Peru and will be a great editing to the Branch. This week I had a great experiance teaching a man from Africa using 3 Nephi chapter 11. It is a very powerful chapter and I felt the spirit very strong as we explained how we can learn to listen to the Holy Ghost from reading about experiances other people have had in the scriptures. I also compared a few verses to Faith. IN that chapter After Chrisit has come he says Levantos or Stand and come to me. I told him even though Jesus Christ was with them and could have helped them up he invited them to stand and come unto him. I explained that his arm is still extended today but we have to do our part have faith and stand up to reach out to his merciful hand.
We also traverled to a near by Pueblo called aguilas that is right on the beach. A member owns a pizzaria there and let us make our own pizzas it was way good. As we drove through the mountains and then saw the beach it made me miss surfing and snowboarding a little bit. You almost forgot that you ever even did those things. I think its supposed to be that way and is a lot easier when your not thinking about it.
The other news is that Im still illegal! That office has taken to long on my papers for some reason and I went to go get my DNI card which is liki Spain Identifaction and the man told me that is cant becasue I ve waited to long. I talked with out registrator who is actually a member in Valencia and he just told me he dosent know what to do. SO in the mean time we have to avoid the Authority Figures. I am going to Murcia tommorrow to try and sort it out. I would be very frustrated if I have to leave Spain Early. Hopefully everything works out tomorrow. everything Else is going great though and we are having a good time Love and miss you all.

Love Elder G

No comments: