Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Logan - Lorca Week 2

2.2.09



Grandma sorry about desroying your towel when I was down in St. George!

This week has been incredible. I relaly love Lorca and working with two companions. We are very effective and get a lot done. we usually do splits with the members durning the night so we get twice as much done. I have really enjoyed eler Worthen and Elder Kempkens. Elder Worthen and I want to room togther after the mission. Today we had a lot of fun climbing the highest mountain we could find in Lorca. It got a little intense when I realized we couldnt turn back and was wishing we had a rope. Luckily everyone is fine and we got some great pictures hich I will tr and attach if I can figure it out. The work in going amazingly we are having a ton of success in a lot of differnt ways. Just last week we set two baptismal dates and have two people ready to be baptized this week. There are some really great people here. We are seeing miracles and plan on seeing al ot more while we are here. I am worried its going to get too hot too soon. this week we also had at a chinese buffet and were there for about two hours. I know we got our moneys worth because the German ate 6 steaks. The food was way good and they cook it all in front of you. I had frog, squid, and octopus it was super good. Well everything else is going well the piso is super nice and now its all cleaned and organized. Well thats about all everything is going well and I am really enjoying lorca. Oh and the shower is amazing compared to the last piso I m like excited to wake up every morning and use it. Love you all

Elder G

No comments: