Monday, April 6, 2009

Logan - Lorca Week 13

4.6.09

Thanks Jenny, Mom, Grandpa Gogarty and The Mcneitts for the letters they are always appreciated

Well Im sorry you werent ¨impressed¨ with the letter last week lol sometimes you just dont have much to say or dont feel like saying it. Things are still going well of course but it is a big change being with just one other person all the time. It has taken some getting used to. I had lived in a 4 man piso my whole mission until now. Great things that will be needed in my married life. One thing I have learned and will learn again is that its a lot easier to just always be wrong. I am not talking about not standing up for what is right but more so of preventing little arguments over nothing. I am sure you know what I mean. I am enjoying the learning and growing experiance and we continue to see many miracels everyday on the city of Lorca.
Today we are actually in Murcia becasue we stayed the night after watching the confrence here. I really enjoyed it and am always amazed or reminded I guess would be more appropriate of how the Leaders of the church are truly inspired. They are able to speak indiviually to millions of people. I know that whoever goes prepared to confrence gets what they need. I felt the Holy ghost confirm to me that Neil A. Anderson is indeed the next Apostle of God and there is no doubt in my mind he has been called of God. Its amazing how strongly but softly the Holy ghost speaks to us. I will never forget sustatining President Monson as The next prohphet in the MTC in Provo. As I raised my hand I was wondering if he really was the next prophet but as soon as I raised it I felt the Holy Ghsot Confirm that he was. I felt it so strongly and I looked around to see if others were having similar sensations. It makes me greatful to be a part of the Lords Kingdom on the earth today.
We are wokring hard but effectively. I think I explanied the zions banner in a letter I was so happy to get it. Well now we have gotten it consecuitively for the last 10 weeks. We are seeing amazing results of our efforts and I am very greatful because it makes me keep wanting to go hard. The baptsim was moved and we will be having it this saturday. Everything else is going well. I love and miss yo all

Elder G

No comments: