Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Logan - Lorca Week 15

4.21.09

Happy B-day Grandma!

Well big news......Im in Barcelona today to pick up my hijo or in other words I am training! I am pretty excited and I dont even know the kid yet. President dosent know who we will be with untill he heres their testimony then he prays about it and decides who goes with who as the new missionarys walk out of the office. There is one native and I could get him because there are only 4 Elders training. I will be picking him up at 3 today in the office. I left sunday night and stayed in Murcia. Then last night we ate with the President and had a short meeting. I am pretty excited for a change.
This week we traveled down to one of our Pueblos that is right on the beach and ate sardines with the branch president. I wanted to take a dip in the ocean so bad after. I miss the water a lot. We had a fun last week togther and finished strong. The romanos have decided tto stay and I am greatful for that because she cooks amazing and is like our Mom. She wants me to fly here out tot the States when I get back so she can cook clean take care of kids etc. They are the nicest people I have ever met. My comp gave her husband a compliment about how he liked his shirt and then Man left the room changed shirts and then gave him the one we had previously been wearing. They are very CHrist like and insist on feeding us even though they dont have sufficent food. She works 14 hours a day for 5 euros an hour. And the work is hard she picks lettuce from el campo. I have really learned a lot from them, they are such great examples in being charitable people. The work is going well and have a lot of people close to baptism. I will inform you better next week. We have one Spanish couple that are progresssing and them I am very excited about because I have yet to baptize spanish people. everything else is going well. Iam excited to see who my comp is. President gave a powerful meeting last night and told us that there parents have been praying for us and he knows that we are supposed to be trainiers this transfer. It was comforting to here. Love you all have a great week

No comments: