Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Logan - Valencia Week 18

9.23.08

Buisness- I may need a little money in my account becasue I found a jacket I like and its not too expensive. I think it was 80 euros. BUt that would probly be cheaper then sending one across the ocean. Alos please check my email accounts so they dont deactivate and update me adress on my myspace page to THe valencia address and the mission home. Thanks Grandpa and Brother Morgan thanks for your emails. I also recieved mail from Jace and Reese this week it was great to hear from you guys. Mom thanks for your letter as well as always I enjoyed it. Big news I am in....Valencia still lol I didnt get transfered which I am actually pretty excited about because there are some people I feel I just wasnt finished with. Everything is going well we are getting an Hijo in the piso or a brand new missionary in our apartment and I am excited to feed off his enthusiasm. We had some great experiances this week and I will share one of them quickly. We have been wokring with a Part member family from Argentina and the wife is non member but is intrested and taking the lessons. They have a cute two year old that is quite a terror. HE was running around making it hard to teach but then we stopped him and I said lets sing a song. So we sang familias puden ser eternas-families can be togther forever. He quited down after and I felt the spirit so strongly as we sang. Its so comforting when you´re teaching people and you know that is where you are supposed to be and that is what you are supposed to be saying right then. Its a very comforitng feeling all of the places in the world and all the things to be doing or people to be with and while you are with particular people you feel the Holy Ghost say you are exactly where you need to be doning what your supposed to its like a good job almost. Its very reassuring and helps you keep moving foward with everything you have. I have been workingh with the Young Men in the Word there are two that are 16 and they are great. We have become great friends and they come teach with us. This week We did a day in the life as a missonary with them and they loved it. They had some doors slammed in their face and even talked to some witches and wizards in one house it was pretty crazy. I have a lot of fun with them and One of their moms came up to me and said how thankful she was for us to be setting the example for them to serve missions. They are both ready and planning on it and that makes me super happy. A quick funny story we were with the Hermans teaching a lesson and they had a ballon filled up with air and another with water. The water represented us being filled with good things and the air being filled with bad things. Then they had a lighter and put it near the one with air and it popped satans temptations represents the flame. then they started putting it near the one with water and the HErmana said to be no tienes fe- you dont have faith and I said no thats going to pop. Then sure enough it blew up all over the members living room. Lol is was pretty funny. We have a lot of fun working with the Hermanas they are so good and are able to express their love for the people a lot better. Well Thanks for all your prayers and letters. I am so greatful to have such and increidable family. You are all great. Love Elder G

No comments: