Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Emily - A Coruna Week 16

12.08.08

Hello Everyone...Sorry you didnt get a letter from me yesterday or last week. We had our Christmas zone conference yesterday. I hope mom didnt worry too much. Its funny that logan is worrying about not having anything to talk about. Im worried about talking too much. I cant wait to hear your voices. President told us yesterday that the phone calls are Christmas presents to mothers from the Prophet. Moms are amazing, especially mine.I guess the craziest news is that Im leaving A coruna and I cant believe it. Im going to a town called Vigo, which is really close to here. Im staying on this side of the mission and I will be in the same zone. I will learn the city in three weeks and then IM TRAINING! Im really nervous, I have no idea what Im doing. I guess I will learn really fast once I become in charge of everything. Two new hermanas are coming on the 7th of January and I get one of them. I think Im going to my last city because President told me Im coming home in June. That means I will be in Vigo for four and a half transfers. Im still taking everything in. Its weird to think that Im going to my last city, so weird. I am leaving on the 17th of this month I think. It kind of stinks to be leaving right before Christmas because all of my favorite families have already invited me over but I will find more friends in Vigo hopefully. Katherin and Jakelin the people you sent medicine to, told me that they will come down on Christmas day and eat with me in a park. Oh I cant wait for you to meet them. We have like three Chrismas trees in our piso and so on Sunday my comp. and I took one to the Brazilians. The mom Edilueza always gives us a big bowl of soup when we get there because we are freezing. We shared a message about the love of Christ and then gave them some cookies. I love being in their home. Edilueza always gives me a big hug and I love it. We had a fun conference. We played the white elephant gift and the boys of course brought a bunch of swords and stuff. It was like Christmas morning. They were running all over the church with their new shields and swords. IT was hilarious! Im here with a lot of really cool people. Its so funny to be with a bunch of boys all the time. Well I am so excited for the Christma call, I cant wait. It will be so nice to visit with you for a little bit. Im hoping to talk on Christmas Eve on the cell phone. Ill give you the number in nexts weeks email. I hope and pray that we can find some good things to do on Christmas. Maybe go look for all the inactive members or something. Thank you for your love and prayers. I know that my Savior lives and that He loves me. Im thankful for this opportunity to serve Him. Love, The Sister

No comments: