Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Logan - Elche Week 5

12.16.08

hanks james for the letter and Mom for the package. I was wondering if you got my letter of the things I wanted before you sent becasue if you didnt you must have been inspired. I got everything I asked for I was shocked when I saw the muddy buddies. Thanks you so much I love you. Congradulations becasue it was the closest thing thats got my to tunkiness lol. the chex mis especially. I am waiting to open the wrapped gifts till Christmas.


The week has been great luckily I am staying here this transfer with Elder Ramsay still. I cant remember one thing thats happened this week and all the little notes I wrote down I dont reallly feel like writing about anymore. We continue to work witht he family from COlumbia and they are progressing very well. They have firm testimonys and are truly converted. I am very greatful to be able to teach them its been a blessing. This week we had the primary presentation and I loved it. Watching all the litttle boys sing Yo quiero ser un misionero ya which is like their version of I hope they call me on a mission. I really enjoyed it and looked back and felt like I was just there and now I am here on my mission. It was a great presentation and I felt the spirit very strongly. I really feel so much mroe receptive to the spirit due to living all the rules. Its a weird concept but I am greatful in how were blessed as we are obedient. I can just open the hymn book sing a hym and feel the spirit so strong where as before the misison you can be at general confrence and it not have any major effect on you. God really only gives us what we prepare ourselves for I have learned. I have never been happier in my entire life. The feelings of happiness and joy I get are more intense then any other time I can remember. I imagine that is from the spirit and I am greatful we have such a comfort in this crazy world. I have already been gone 9 months and it still feels like I left yesterday. I dont really have much more else to say. The piso is great and we share everything. WE spend less money then all the other missionaries on grocerys and eat way better meals. The work is going well and the ward makes all the difference. IN valencia I was always worried to bring investigators to church because the ward was not very loving and here it the exact opposite. ONe of the first things the investiagotrs said were I felt loved welcome and good. Its like a family and thats how it should be. I hope you welcome and love every new person that walks through the doors. I remember when I took Aarons family to church and everyone just stared at us and no one said Hi and then we left. Not the best experiance lol. Its hard to feel the spirit if we are uncomfortable with our surroundings. WEll I better go. Thanks everyone for your prayers and mail. Love you all

ELder G

oh ya Merry Christmas which translates to Chirst more we need more of Chirst in our lives always!

No comments: