Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Logan - Elche Week 6

12.21.08

I recieved letters from Jenny, Emily, Redell Reed and Mom. Thank you everyone very much. Emily I recieved the camera card I ll send it home now. I also need a Card form home to exhange mine with Mom. I would like to do a confrence call with Emily and I will be avaliable the whole day you can just call me on the number I gave you whenever and I should answer 637,460,842 If the connection is not good I ll give you a number of a member and you can call me back with that number. I absouletly loved the photos of mi sobrina she is so cute I want to see her more then anyone else and Ive never even met the girl, but she is a lot cuter then the rest of you. I really cant wait to hold Brenna. This week we reached the Zions banner of Excellence. The president has put numbers that we should strive for each week and not a lot of people get it because its very high. Numbers of how many lessons we teach, members we visit, people we talk with etc. I wanted to get it the last week of our first transfer opening a new area but we fell a few short in lessons. This week though we had higher numbers then the banner. Obviously the numbers arent important but the people they represent are. I feel like I am becoming a lot more effective in using the members, setting goals, making plans, and schdeuling. Our family that we are teaching is progressing very well. We have had daily contact with them since we met them which has helped them a lot. I am convinced you have to do that with everyone that has a goal to be baptized because satan is working so hard with those people. They will be baptized the 27th the whole family. Its a very rewarding experiance to find teach, and baptize someone becasue usually you come into an area and they ve already been found and taught so you baptize or vice versa you find teach and then get moved to a different area and someone else baptizes them. But since we opened this area we have got to work with them through it all. SOrry this letter sounds like its going to the president not my family lol, we have been working very hard and I am excited about the change I ve seen in Elche. I dont really have any sotries that I can think of from this week there are some but I will save them for the phone call. I laughed when I heard Sampson was coming for christmas thats wild. All the elders that live with me know all about him lol. We baught a pata which is a huge pig leg that you cut meat of for sandwhiches and what not. I think I ve sent pictues of it before. I am very excited for Dj and james. Tell Dj to start studying Preach My gospel with the Book of Mormon and it will help prepare him a lot. Well I dont have much to say I love you all and have a Merry Christmas. LoveLogan

No comments: